[Evergreen-general] Staff only item notes

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Feb 11 15:08:14 EST 2022

Hi Benjamin,

You're not missing anything.  Currently the only way staff can see
non-public item notes is through the Holdings Editor or by running a
report that includes item notes.

There's a bug for this: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1730239

Jennifer

Quoting Benjamin Kalish via Evergreen-general

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.