[Evergreen-general] Staff only item notes

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 17 11:35:21 EST 2022

We have been asking for this for a very, very long time.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live
near him. *— J.R.R. Tolkien*

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 4:34 PM Benjamin Kalish via Evergreen-general <