[Evergreen-general] Staff only item notes

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Fri Feb 11 16:34:36 EST 2022

Thanks. Heat added!

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift
   <https://forbeslibrary.org/giving/donate-online/> to Forbes Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends of Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading:* Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors *by Sonali Dev.
Just Finished: *Titus Groan* by Mervyn Peake

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 3:08 PM Jennifer Pringle via Evergreen-general <