[Evergreen-general] Using CSV file to add to Record bucket

Francene Lewis flewis at calvin.edu
Wed Feb 23 15:41:52 EST 2022

Is it possible to upload a CSV file of record IDs (TCNs specifically) to a Record bucket? I have several large sets of ebooks that are part of a subscription package which are loaded with no barcodes or holdings records. Every six months we get a list of ebooks which have been removed from the package. I want to delete them from our catalog. The Record bucket functionality works beautifully for my needs except I can only upload one record at a time and I have thousands to remove.

I can't use the Item Status screen since that uses barcodes as the search and these records have no barcodes. I can use the Record query function but that brings up only 1 record at a time with the TCN. We have no systems administrator at the current time and I am getting daily emails about ebooks in the catalog that people cannot access. I need to get them out. Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Francene Lewis
Head of Collection Management
Hekman Library
1855 Knollcrest SE/Grand Rapids, MI 49546
flewis at calvin.edu<mailto:flewis at calvin.edu> 616-526-6308