[Evergreen-general] Using CSV file to add to Record bucket

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Feb 23 18:44:23 EST 2022

Hi Francene,

Unfortunately it's not currently possible to load a file of record IDs
or TCNs into a Record Bucket.

This has been submitted to Launchpad as a wishlist -

However, you may be able to copy a queue to a bucket as a workaround.

Go to Cataloguing -> MARC Batch Import/Export
Click on Inspect Queue
Double click on the queue you want to copy
In the queue there is a box listing Queue Actions, one of which is
Copy Queue to Bucket.  This lets you copy the queue to a new or
existing record bucket.
 From there you should be able to select the ones you want to delete.

Whether this will work for you as a workaround will depend on whether
you're running a version of Evergreen that has this feature (I'm not
sure when this feature was added but we have it in 3.7.) and whether
you have the queues from the original record imports (and whether
going through them to find the records to be deleted saves you any
time).

Hope this helps,

Jennifer

Quoting Francene Lewis via Evergreen-general

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.