[Evergreen-general] Using CSV file to add to Record bucket

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 24 08:41:15 EST 2022

As Jennifer says, there is not currently a way to load a record bucket from
a CSV file. You can add one from item status; but, since these are records
for e-resources, I assume that there are no barcodes to use to load item
status.

If there is a common term in the bib records for them, you can do a search
in record query within the record bucket interface and load the records
from there.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live
near him. *— J.R.R. Tolkien*

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 6:44 PM Jennifer Pringle via Evergreen-general <