[Evergreen-general] Best Practices Question

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri Feb 25 11:34:09 EST 2022

Scott,

Another option would be to create a Shelving Location for this purpose with
a name like "Youth Services Program". The Holdable attribute of the
Shelving Location can be set to False to prevent the items from showing on
the pull list (or capturing holds).

The items would need to be batch updated to change them to the temporary
shelving location, and then restored to their original shelving location
after the program.

Hope this helps!

Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 11:14 AM Deanna Frazee via Evergreen-general <