[Evergreen-general] Unable to Authenticate to Access Emailed Report

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Fri Jan 14 12:59:30 EST 2022

Might anyone know of a browser setting that would fix this?

I created a recurring report that's email-enabled; however, when I click on
the link in the message, it prompts me for my credentials which fail
authentication.  This occurs when I'm already logged into Evergreen as
well.  I was told that the report link works in Chrome, and that one can
successfully get to the report by copying and pasting the link into the
address field of the tab in which Evergreen is open and logged into;
however, this fails to work in both Vivaldi and Firefox.

So far, I don't see anything in browser settings that might affect this
behavior, but I have yet to go through the bazillion vivaldi://flags or
about:config settings.

This occurs with other Evergreen accounts as well.  We're on v3.6.5.

Yes, I know I could install and use Chrome, but that ain't gonna happen.
I'd rather manually navigate to the report output in Evergreen.

Many thanks in advance!

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*Some may say that perception is everything, but not from where I stand.*