[Evergreen-general] Unable to Authenticate to Access Emailed Report

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Jan 14 13:06:58 EST 2022

Hi John,

I open report output from the links in my email in Firefox all the
time; we never ran 3.6 but I've done this with 3.5 and 3.7.  I haven't
set anything specific in the browser to make it work so I don't have
any suggestions on what you can try, but I can confirm that Firefox
should work.

Jennifer

Quoting "Lolis, John via Evergreen-general"

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.