[Evergreen-general] Moving to a new job

Carol Yarrison cyarrison at biblio.org
Wed Jan 19 14:59:03 EST 2022

Wishing you the best, Jane. I am retiring tomorrow.

Carol

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 2:54 PM Jeanette Lundgren via Evergreen-general <

> Congratulations Jane on your new adventure!  We certainly appreciate all
> the contributions you have made over your 8 years. Princeton is lucky to
> have you!
>
> Jeanette
>
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 2:28 PM Rogan Hamby via Evergreen-general <
> evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:
>
>> Congrats on the move and best of luck!  You will be missed.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 2:12 PM Jane Sandberg via Evergreen-general <
>> evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Evergreeners,
>>>
>>> I wanted to let you know that I will be leaving my current position at
>>> the end of the month, for a job as a Ruby programmer at Princeton
>>> University Library.
>>>
>>> It has been such a joy to be part of the Evergreen community for the
>>> past 8 years.  I'd really like to stay connected -- you can reach me at
>>> sandbergja at gmail.com.  Also, I'll still be a patron at an Evergreen
>>> library, so I will still get to use the software a bit, even if it's no
>>> longer my job. :-)
>>>
>>> Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help in the next few
>>> weeks, or beyond.  I'm wishing y'all all the best.  Please enjoy this
>>> awesome community and software just a little bit extra on my behalf.
>>>
>>> Warmly,
>>>
>>>   -Jane
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jane Sandberg
>>> Electronic Resources Librarian
>>> Library Department Chair
>>> Linn-Benton Community College
>>> sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
>>> Pronouns: she/her/hers
>>>
>>> Library instagram: @lbcc_library
>>> <https://www.instagram.com/lbcc_library/>

> Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS
>
> Executive Director
>
> jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>
>
> http:// <http://www.cwmars.org/>www.cwmars.org
>
> Pronouns <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>: she, her, hers

“What in the world would we do without our libraries?”
― Katharine Hepburn
"A library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life."
- Henry Ward Beecher
“Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of
an ignorant nation.”

- Walter Cronkite

Carol Yarrison
Help Desk Coordinator/Trainer