[Evergreen-general] Organizational Unit for Lockers

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Fri Jan 21 11:35:29 EST 2022

We added the locker as a sub-lib, as a child to the org_unit that it's
located at.

It's offered as a pickup location just like any other branch and other
than changing workstations to check-in items so they go On Hold Shelf at
the proper location, there's no special setup. Items happily sit In
Transit to the locker until there is an open locker for the materials.