[Evergreen-general] Most Circulations in Past Year

Deanna Frazee DFrazee at killeentexas.gov
Thu Jan 27 15:05:22 EST 2022

This is what happens when I get interrupted with a request to create a report just as I am emailing someone.  I would appreciate any help that anyone-even those not named Adam-can give to help me figure out how to gather this data.

Deanna Frazee
Director of Library Services
Killeen Public Library
City of Killeen, Texas