[Evergreen-general] Most Circulations in Past Year

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 27 15:34:37 EST 2022

Hi Deanna,

I would probably do something like this, which only looks at the items that
actually circulated:

Source: Circulation

Filters:
Checkout / Renewal Library (In List)
Checkout Date/Time (Transform to Date, change Operator to Between)
(and then maybe filters for shelving location and/or call number to focus
on particular sections, depending on the size of the library)

Display:
(whichever display you fields you want here - I usually do owning library,
shelving location, call number, title, author, barcode)
Circ ID (Transform to Count - this will total up the number of circs for
each item).

I hope that helps,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 3:05 PM Deanna Frazee via Evergreen-general <