[Evergreen-general] patron permission groups

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Mon Jan 31 14:59:32 EST 2022

Good afternoon -

Missouri Evergreen currently has nineteen patron permission groups. We are
working on reducing that number. We understand that permission groups are
set by the consortium and cannot be customized for each library. But is it
possible to limit the perms seen by staff at individual libraries to the
permissions that should be used at that library? My library uses three
permission groups but can see and select all nineteen. Staff go rogue and
select perms that shouldn't be selected.

Thank you.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator