[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week Begins Today!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jul 25 07:57:47 EDT 2022

 Hi everyone!

This week (August 25-29) is Evergreen Bug Squashing Week, focused on
getting bug fixes tested and approved. Notes:

1) There are 4 test servers that are loaded up with bug fixes and new
features and ready to test. All of them have the Concerto test data set
installed. Details for all test servers and the list of changes each one of
them has installed are at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uMIU7TolaIc2PHR35g1uonudBLQkI3ED4r5BcCU8Xak/edit?usp=sharing

2) With the exception of Bill's test server, please leave your feedback on
the related Launchpad ticket that is linked in the spreadsheet. I will
update this spreadsheet throughout each day with the testing progress.

3) For Bill's test server, there is a link to a separate list of task to
tests and you can provide feedback directly on that sheet - just click the
button to request Edit access and I will get notified and approve it for
you.

4) There are some handy links at the top to the Concerto logins you can
use, general bug squashing instructions and guidelines, etc. And of course,
you are welcome to take a look at other bug reports and patches that are in
Launchpad as well!

If you have any questions about how to test or provide feedback, feel free
to email me directly.

Happy testing!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.