[Evergreen-general] Condition reports

Terri Moser terri at neosho.lib.mo.us
Tue Jul 26 09:49:42 EDT 2022

Can we all try to attach a condition report to a glossy cover that a very
small piece of tape will come off of easily or just put the slip in with
the edge showing -just NOT taped, top and bottom inside the book on the
paper! There is no way to remove this temporary note without damage to the
book.
There was way more damage done to a book we just received in removing the
note than the condition report was reporting!
Please think about how the library on the other end of the transit is going
to remove your note BEFORE you attach it.
Thanks everyone. Circulation is always in the "details" isn't it!

Terri Moser
Circulation Supervisor
Neosho Newton County Library
               "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than
a person to be loved."
                                   -Thomas S. Monson