[Evergreen-general] STAFF INITIALS-new accounts

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Thu Jun 2 13:33:47 EDT 2022

We put branch initials and staff initials in Other Phone. Example: UN-DD
(Union branch - Donald Duck)

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO 63084
(636) 583-0652 ext  110
ddisbro at scenicregional.org

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 10:47 AM Terri Moser via Evergreen-general <