[Evergreen-general] Scanned Logins for Staff

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Tue Jun 14 10:58:31 EDT 2022

I haven't tried it for something like this, but there's a mobile app called
Barcode to PC that sounds like it should work by virtue of its ability to
send parameters following the barcode.  I've used it for straightforward
scanning which it did well, but that's about it.  See
https://barcodetopc.com/.  It's free for personal use and its price for
professional use starts at $37 which is a one time payment (who does that
any more?).  Note that there's a companion server app that's required for
use (Windows and iOS).

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*“I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that
can’t be questioned.”*
— Richard Feynman
<https://click.fourhourmail.com/5qure95xkf7hvvo93wh2/7qh7h8h05vr4zrtz/aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvUmljaGFyZF9GZXlubWFu>,
theoretical physicist and recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 at 08:12, Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general <