[Evergreen-general] Duplicate holds

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Tue Jun 28 15:50:29 EDT 2022

Hi Terri,

We've seen that kind of thing happen when staff don't check the item
in before checking it out to the patron and so the hold isn't actually
captured.

You may want to take a look a what you have set for the library
settings "Checkout Fills Related Hold" and "Checkout Fills Related
Hold On Valid Copy Only"

Hope this helps,

Jennifer

Quoting Terri Moser via Evergreen-general

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.