[Evergreen-general] Best Practices Question

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Mar 1 13:04:59 EST 2022

If they are being used for a program, is checking out to a staff account
false circulation? They *were* used.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO 63084
(636) 583-0652 ext  110
ddisbro at scenicregional.org

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 9:49 AM Scott Thomas via Evergreen-general <