[Evergreen-general] Using CSV file to add to Record bucket

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Tue Mar 1 14:33:26 EST 2022

Elaine wrote:  *If there is a common term in the bib records for them, you
can do a search in record query within the record bucket interface and load
the records from there.*

True, and still a useful tip, but it's also an excuse for me to mention one
of my favorite enhancements in the Angular Staff Catalog, Release 3.7, "The
staff catalog can now save all search results (up to 1,000) to a bucket in
a single operation."

Here's a screenshot of search results for physical material with *Ukrain* *in
the subject index. Under the *Basket Actions*, I have a new option to *Add
All Search Results *which does just that (up to 1,000 records.)  And when I
choose *Add Basket to Bucket*, I get the option to add to an existing
bucket, a new bucket, or a shared bucket -- very nice!

A real benefit for staff using this method of selecting records is that
they are using the catalog search interface with familiar options and
limiters, rather than a different search syntax.in my old favorite *Record
Bucket Query* option!

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 8:41 AM Elaine Hardy via Evergreen-general <