[Evergreen-general] EXTENDED Call for Nominations: The Evergreen Project Board 2022 Election

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Mon Mar 7 15:19:38 EST 2022

Hello everyone,
We are up to three (3) nominations for our four (4) open seats.

I am extending the nomination deadline to Thursday (March 10th) in the
hopes that you will consider serving or nominate someone you think would be
a good fit.

Nomination Form:  https://forms.gle/Az3t1UQ8DcEL6obB8

We hope to announce the nominees and kick off the voting registrations next
week.

Thanks again,
Jeanette, on Behalf of the Evergreen Project