[Evergreen-general] E-resources acq

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon May 9 16:43:28 EDT 2022

All,

Please excuse my ignorance. Any and all feedback is welcome.

Is anyone using Evergreen for ERM somehow? Can Acq accommodate? I could
see a scenario where a library could record the money spent by recording
invoices. And debiting the appropriate funds. But that wouldn't tie back
to a bib record. Because, correct me if I'm wrong, you'd need to get
items on your invoice for Evergreen to make the connection to the bib?

Knowing that, perhaps we can still make it happen with two steps: using
Acq for invoice tracking. And crafting/curating the MARC to save the
fund code in a special place. Loading the bibs using standard methods.

What are you doing? Coral? Something else?

--
-Blake-
Conducting Magic