[Evergreen-general] E-resources acq

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Mon May 9 16:56:28 EDT 2022

Hi Blake,

In theory you could load the e-records through acquisitions and
activate the PO without loading the items.  That way the records would
be linked to the acquisitions module (though the find originating
acquisitions feature relies on items so you could find the link if you
started in the acq module, but not if you started with the bib record).

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/acquisitions/selection_lists_po.html#_activating_your_purchase_order

Hope that helps,

Jennifer

Quoting Blake Henderson via Evergreen-general