[Evergreen-general] Welcome to the newest Evergreen Project Board member

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Wed May 25 14:49:51 EDT 2022

On behalf of the Evergreen Project Board I am happy to officially announce
the results of the special election to fill our vacant board seat.

We are pleased to welcome Rogan Hamby, Data and Project Analyst with
Equinox Open Library Initiative, and thank him for stepping up to serve in
this important role.  Please join me in congratulating Rogan!

Thank you also to everyone who voted in the elections.

Jeanette

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS

Executive Director