[Evergreen-general] STAFF INITIALS-new accounts

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 26 12:38:52 EDT 2022

Here you go:
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin/surveys.html

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.