[Evergreen-general] STAFF INITIALS-new accounts

misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us
Thu May 26 12:47:46 EDT 2022

We just put it as a note that says "registration" and then archive it. And then initial the application :)
Misty Morse [She/Her]
Librarian Assistant/Cataloger/Notary Public
Clinton Public Library
765-832-8349
313 S. 4th St. Clinton, In.,47842

  “Reading one book is like eating one potato chip"   ― Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard (https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/3464)

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 11:47 AM, Terri Moser via Evergreen-general  wrote: I would like to figure out where to include staff initials on our new patron accounts. Does anyone require this info? It is really helpful when training new staff to know "who" entered the data.
Terri Moser
Circulation Supervisor
Neosho Newton County Library
               "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."                                   -Thomas S. Monson