[Evergreen-general] Encrypted SIP2 / OverDrive

Daniel Guarracino dguarracino at pls-net.org
Thu Nov 3 08:30:00 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Has anyone successfully set up an encrypted SIP2 connection with OverDrive using a self-signed certificate?

We have stunnel set up with a self-signed certificate and the folks at OverDrive insist that they can't set up an SSL connection unless the certificate is issued by a public root certificate authority trusted by Microsoft. We feel like we can't be the first library system to ask for this kind of setup. Any success stories?

Thank you,
Dan

--
Daniel Guarracino