[Evergreen-general] Questions About Customizing the New Print Templates

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Nov 3 11:52:31 EDT 2022

Hi Terran,

This is our first library to get a custom pull list template and we
just set it up for them yesterday so we haven't run into issues with
multiple versions of the template yet.  This library is one that uses
their receipt printer for the pull list so the default template wasn't
working for them.

Looking ahead to the circ receipts moving to this editor with the new
angular circ I agree that we're going to need a way to allow
workstation-level customizations.  We currently haven't given
permissions for libraries to edit their own templates in the new Print
Templates but we're anticipating that we'll need to do that ahead of
our next upgrade in 2023.

Jennifer