[Evergreen-general] Cover Image uploader

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:17:38 EST 2022

Hi Samantha,

In addition to what both Jasons have said, there are server
configuration changes required to make this new feature function
correctly.  In particular, all front-facing Evergreen servers need to
use the same shared location for the image storage.  If images show up
on some computers but not others, or only sometimes show up on a
single client computer, this may not be set up correctly.  You'll
probably want to have your ILS support folks double check that
everything is set up as it needs to be.

HTH,

--
Mike Rylander