[Evergreen-general] Holds on individual serials?

Erica Rohlfs erica.rohlfs at equinoxoli.org
Tue Oct 4 10:23:24 EDT 2022

Good Morning Eva,

I thought a Launchpad bug already existed for the issuance navigation, but
I'm not seeing one. It's been one of the top 3 serials topics for several
years now.

 I created a new one. Need a more graceful way to display serials issuances
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1991674>

Thank You,
Erica

On Mon, Oct 3, 2022 at 4:18 PM Cerninakova Eva via Evergreen-general <

Erica Rohlfs, MLIS, PMP
Senior Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
erica.rohlfs at equinoxOLI.org