[Evergreen-general] Holds on individual serials?

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Mon Oct 3 16:17:51 EDT 2022

Hi Benjamin,

As Mike pointed, it is possible to place hold on issuance in the TPAC. You
can see the example in our catalog:

https://knihovna.jabok.cuni.cz/eg/opac/record/5748?detail_record_view=0;fi%3Abib_level=s;locg=103;pubdate=is;page=5;expand=issues;sid=45;stype=basic#issues

In the serial record, it is necessary to scroll down and  expand the "Isues
Held" bar and then expand individual volumes until the list of single
issues can be seen with the link "Issue Hold" at the end od the issue row.

Unfortunately, hold can't be placed in the item table that is  shown in the
top of the record (which according to my experience is  little confusing
for patrons).

Eva