[Evergreen-general] [External] Broad strokes

Laura Burk lburk at greenburghlibrary.org
Wed Oct 5 14:34:25 EDT 2022

Less is more when searching for patrons- Don't spell out "Street" or even
the full first name because the search only recognizes an exact match. (St
will not match Street, AVE will not match AVENUE, etc.)
"close enough" isn't a thing.
I guess that actually goes for catalog searching too.

Laura

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 1:39 PM Murphy, Benjamin via Evergreen-general <