[Evergreen-general] Broad strokes

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Wed Oct 5 15:06:36 EDT 2022

Great question, Kate!  I would show them Item Status, and how you can scan
a bunch of barcodes or upload a file of barcodes (perhaps from a report)
and do just about anything to the whole batch -- delete them, edit them,
print labels for them, update the inventory date -- last time I counted,
there were about 30 actions.  This is a good thing to show people BEFORE
they get into the habit of doing these actions one item as a time!  And
then I would tell them about buckets, and all the great ways you can use
them to save a batch or items or bib records to use in the future!

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 1:29 PM Kate Coleman via Evergreen-general <

> If you had 10 minutes with a new staff member and wanted to give them your
> favorite few tips and tricks for Evergreen, what would they be? The tips
> could be about any module in Evergreen.
>
> TIA!

Elizabeth B. Thomsen
Member Services Manager