[Evergreen-general] Broad strokes

Allison Midgley amidgley at wlsmail.org
Wed Oct 5 16:45:46 EDT 2022

I would make sure they know to right-click links to open in new tabs so
they can have more information available simultaneously. This may sound
really basic, but I'm surprised how often I see other painfully convoluted
workflows.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 4:26 PM Deanna Frazee via Evergreen-general <

> I would show them how to import a list of barcodes in Item Status.  This
> can be a big time saver when you need to check something on several records.
>

> Deanna Frazee
>
> Director of Library Services
>
> Killeen Public Library
>
> City of Killeen, Texas
>
> 254-501-8995 (office)
>
> 254-501-7704 (fax)
>
> dfrazee at killeentexas.gov
>
> www.killeentexas.gov

Allison Midgley
Senior Technology Training Coordinator
Westchester Library System
570 Taxter Road, Suite 400, Elmsford, NY 10523
tel: 914-231-3221 <914-231-3222>
Hey Westchester, let's talk!  Find out more at
conversations.westchesterlibraries.org.