[Evergreen-general] Broad strokes

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Oct 5 18:21:29 EDT 2022

+1 to all the mentions around the Item Status interface

I'd highlight the column picker/grid settings options for
adding/removing columns, manage column widths, and in really new
interfaces in 3.9 manage what actions show in the Actions menu.

Jennifer

Quoting Kate Coleman via Evergreen-general

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.