[Evergreen-general] Broad strokes

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Thu Oct 6 08:50:06 EDT 2022

I agree with Jennifer on the column picker/grid settings options, and would
add the Download Full CSV option -- it's often so useful to get data into a
spreadsheet and do math and formatting there for various projects!  Be sure
to point out that the CSV will include the currently displayed columns, so
they might want to adjust these before they download the CSV.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 6:21 PM Jennifer Pringle via Evergreen-general <

> +1 to all the mentions around the Item Status interface
>
> I'd highlight the column picker/grid settings options for
> adding/removing columns, manage column widths, and in really new
> interfaces in 3.9 manage what actions show in the Actions menu.
>
> Jennifer
>

> Quoting Kate Coleman via Evergreen-general
> <evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org>:
>
> > If you had 10 minutes with a new staff member and wanted to give them
> your
> > favorite few tips and tricks for Evergreen, what would they be? The tips
> > could be about any module in Evergreen.
> >
> > TIA!
>

> --
> Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
> Co-op Support - Training Lead
> BC Libraries Cooperative
> Toll-free: 1-888-848-9250
> Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
> Website: http://bc.libraries.coop
>
> Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
> Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.

Elizabeth B. Thomsen
Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
Danvers, Mass.