[Evergreen-general] Next Reports Interest Group Meeting - October 26 at 3 PM at the Evergreen Hack A Way!

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Thu Oct 20 12:10:00 EDT 2022

Since the Reports Interest Group's next meeting falls during the Hack A
Way, we'll be taking advantage of the event's platform and will have our
own virtual room! Please register
<https://hopin.com/events/evergreen-hack-a-way-2022> for the Hack A Way if
you want to join us. The event is free, and you can just join us for the
meeting if you'd like, but I encourage you to check in with what DIG and
the developers are working on as your schedule allows.

Andrea Buntz Neiman of Equinox OLI will be joining us to talk about the
Angular port of the reports interface that is currently in development.
This is an important topic since future reports development will hinge on
this, and the interface change will affect all of us who build templates
and run reports in the traditional interface. You don't want to miss it!

The agenda for the meeting is here
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2022-10-26>.
Please note the meeting time is once again 3 PM Eastern. We'll try to get
back to our usual 2 PM Eastern time next month, if scheduling permits.

Hope to see you there!
Jessica

--
Jessica Woolford