[Evergreen-general] [Evergreen-reports] Next Reports Interest Group Meeting - October 26 at 3 PM at the Evergreen Hack A Way!

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Fri Oct 21 10:17:14 EDT 2022

And I finally got the bug (and specs) posted here:

Looking forward to talking to you all about this!

ABN

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 12:10 PM Jessica Woolford via Evergreen-reports <
evergreen-reports at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Since the Reports Interest Group's next meeting falls during the Hack A
> Way, we'll be taking advantage of the event's platform and will have our
> own virtual room! Please register
> <https://hopin.com/events/evergreen-hack-a-way-2022> for the Hack A Way
> if you want to join us. The event is free, and you can just join us for the
> meeting if you'd like, but I encourage you to check in with what DIG and
> the developers are working on as your schedule allows.
>
> Andrea Buntz Neiman of Equinox OLI will be joining us to talk about the
> Angular port of the reports interface that is currently in development.
> This is an important topic since future reports development will hinge on
> this, and the interface change will affect all of us who build templates
> and run reports in the traditional interface. You don't want to miss it!
>
> The agenda for the meeting is here
> <https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2022-10-26>.
> Please note the meeting time is once again 3 PM Eastern. We'll try to get
> back to our usual 2 PM Eastern time next month, if scheduling permits.
>
> Hope to see you there!
> Jessica
>
> --
> Jessica Woolford
> Evergreen Systems Manager
> Bibliomation, Inc.
> 24 Wooster Ave.
> Waterbury, CT 06708
> 203-577-4070 ext. 105

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxOLI.org <abneiman at equinoxoli.org>
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*https://www.equinoxOLI.org/ <https://www.equinoxOLI.org/>*