[Evergreen-general] Purging deleted shelving locations

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Fri Oct 21 11:22:57 EDT 2022

Unfortunately to actually purge the shelving locations something would have
to be done in the data base to resolve where they are linked to (off the
top of my head) both items and circulations.  The best thing would be to
update the editor to either hide or filter them, which there is a bug here
for:

I think it deserves more heat added to it and one of the other bugs
complicating it was resolved in August.

On Fri, Oct 21, 2022 at 11:16 AM Murphy, Benjamin via Evergreen-general <