[Evergreen-general] Next Reports Interest Group Meeting - October 26 at 3 PM at the Evergreen Hack A Way!

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at wlsmail.org
Thu Oct 27 09:41:58 EDT 2022

Hi all -

Kind of a random nitpicky question about Evergreen data tables...

In the database, I'm looking at money schema, specifically the various
billable/billing summary tables and wondering if the transactions included
that do not have last billing anything or total owed values were returned
before accruing any fines, or circ transactions that would never have
accrued fines because of non-fine bearing circ rules?

Looking at xact_start and xact_finish dates for those records, it looks
like the former. But... I'm a little hesitant. Does anybody know?

Lindsay

*Lindsay Stratton*
*Systems Librarian*
Westchester Library System