[Evergreen-general] Filling hold items from home library first

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Sep 16 12:31:01 EDT 2022

Also, if a branch isn't open every day but others are open that day, and
your library settings are configured to bypass the branch when closed, then
the holds targeter can target a copy at a copy at a different location on
that day.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 12:24 PM Elaine Hardy via Evergreen-general <