[Evergreen-general] Evergreen Conference List

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Sun Apr 30 08:48:07 EDT 2023

Hello, all.

Several conversations at the conference revolved around when/where past
conference events took place.  I thought that I should share a list of
Evergreen ILS Conference locations.

If you ever think it would be useful to know when and where a particular
conference took place, or you want a link to the materials and
information about a particular conference, feel free to bookmark the
link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lmomgvhQqfbdW-F6I5sehTbPT2aHe0EHH3mvA9baR8k/edit#

I have not been able to find a good link for the first two conferences.
If anyone has such a reference, I would appreciate it if you could share
it with me so that I can update the list.

Cheers,
Jason Stephenson