[Evergreen-general] Questions about RFID

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Mon Aug 7 12:19:48 EDT 2023

Jackie,

In Evergreen Indiana, you might contact Mooresville Public Library (Sandra Osborn), West Lafayette Public Library (Scott Tracey), and possibly Jackson County Public Library (Christina Hime).  West Lafayette PL is the most recent to have implemented RFID.

Ruth Frasur (she/they)
Coordinator
Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691

From: Evergreen-general <evergreen-general-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Jacqueline Randazzo via Evergreen-general
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2023 3:34 PM
To: evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org
Cc: Jacqueline Randazzo <jrandazzo at pcpls.org>
Subject: [Evergreen-general] Questions about RFID

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Good afternoon.

Porter County Public Library System is looking into implementing RFID. I've spoken to several vendors but would like to hear from libraries that are currently using RFID tags or have in the recent past. We are particularly interested in hearing the opinions of circulation staff and how RFID works in a consortium setting.
Please contact me if you'd be willing to share your experiences.
Thank you for your time.
Jackie Randazzo

--
Jacqueline Randazzo