[Evergreen-general] Questions about RFID

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Aug 8 10:48:53 EDT 2023

I can tell you about our experience. I'll write to you off-list.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation and Special Projects Coordinator
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO 63084
(636) 583-0652 ext  110
ddisbro at scenicregional.org

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 11:14 AM Jacqueline Randazzo via Evergreen-general <