[Evergreen-general] How to make changes to eg_vhost.conf in the Docker container?

Jane Sandberg sandbergja at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:17:42 EDT 2023

That is very mysterious!

These steps worked for me to add the 950 db seed in French within a docker
container:

docker exec -it [container_name] bash
cd /home/opensrf/repos/Evergreen
make -f Open-ILS/src/extras/Makefile.install ubuntu-focal-translator
su opensrf
cd build/i18n
mkdir locale
make newpot
make LOCALE=fr-CA updatepo
exit # go back to root user
cd /home/opensrf/repos/Evergreen/build/i18n && make LOCALE=fr-CA install
su evergreen
psql -f Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/950.data.seed-values-fr-CA.sql