[Evergreen-general] Reminder: Evergreen Community Bug Squashing Week Monday through Friday!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Aug 18 10:36:46 EDT 2023

Hi everyone!

Our next Bug Squashing Week runs Monday, August 21 through Friday, August
25. Everyone is encouraged to participate at your level of expertise
whether you are a developer or a system administrator or an end user.

We will have several community test servers up and running by Monday with
bug fixes and new features loaded onto them and ready to test. (I'll send
out the link to the testing spreadsheet on Monday.)

If you are new to events like Bug Squashing Week, see:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Feel free to contact me off-list if you have any questions about how to
participate,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.