[Evergreen-general] Happy Bug Squashing Week!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Aug 21 09:34:50 EDT 2023

Good morning!

Bug Squashing Week has begun and I there are already folks who have dived
in to begin updating Launchpad tickets.

The list of community test servers with the fixes and features that have
been added to each is available here - one of them is ready to go and a
couple of others are being built:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kAdsJ9Hk9iW6cW9S9uAiosutIo_eBtFE7zRQy8iczbY/edit?usp=sharing

See the top of the first tab for useful links (general overview, list of
logins for the test servers, old bugs that need to be checked for validity,
new bugs that haven't been confirmed yet, etc.)

Happy Squashing!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.