[Evergreen-general] Evergreen ILS Cataloging Features

ARIEZ HAZARIL PRIVATE LIBRARY (AHPL) ppah at ahsolutionenterprise.net
Sun Feb 19 21:19:56 EST 2023

Thanks Jason & Stephanie!
I really appreciate that.
Regards,
ARIEZ HAZARIL BIN AB. LLAH
LIBRARIAN
Mobile: +6016-9618093
Email: ppah at ahsolutionenterprise.net
ARIEZ HAZARIL PRIVATE LIBRARY (AHPL)
PERPUSTAKAAN PERIBADI ARIEZ HAZARIL (PPAH)
102-2-2 PPR SRI PANTAI, JALAN LEMBAH PANTAI,
59200 KUALA LUMPUR, W. P. K. L. MALAYSIA.

www.ppah.ahsolutionenterprise.net (http://www.ppah.ahsolutionenterprise.net/)

	 (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public)
	The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.