[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week Next Week!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Feb 21 08:52:59 EST 2023

 Our first Bug Squashing Week of 2023 will be next week, February 27 -
March 3.

We will have several community test servers available to test proposed bug
fixes and new features, and since 3.10 has been released, it will be a good
time to go through existing Launchpad tickets to test to see if they have
been fixed in the newer interfaces. (And, also a good time to add heat to
existing bugs and wish list requests that you think should be prioritized!)

If you are working on polishing up any patches yourself, please do your
best to get them submitted for testing by the start of Bug Squashing Week
so that we can try to get them up on one of the community test servers for
everyone to take a look at.

On Monday morning I will send out a message that has the list of available
test servers and which patches are loaded onto each one so that you can
begin using them to test.

More general info about Bug Squashing Week activities is available here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.